Gennisium Pharma is the data controller responsible for this website (the “Site”).
Gennisium Pharma is a French company, for this reason, the data collected through this Site are processed within the European Union.
Gennisium Pharma can be contacted at the following address:
Swen Parc Bat E3, Chemin de la Bastide Blanche, 13127 Vitrolles – France
Telephone: +33 9 70 19 79 90
Gennisium Pharma respects the privacy of guests to this Site and it is committed to the protection of their data and information.
- which types of data that Gennisium Pharma collects through the Site
- how Gennisium Pharma may use such data
- who are the third parties which such data may be shared with
- the rights recognized to any person that has granted Gennisium Pharma the permission to use its data
2. Purpose of the Site
The Site was created to provide you with general information about Gennisium Pharma which develops, manufactures and sells medicines worldwide, as well as about the products and services provided by Gennisium Pharma.
The information contained on the Site, intended for all publics, is provided for information purposes only and is not intended in any way to:
- provide medical advice
- provide a diagnosis
- replace a visit to a doctor or the advice or recommendations that may be given by a health professional
- promote or recommend the use of any Gennisium Pharma products or services.
It is essential to follow the advice of or consult your doctor or other healthcare professionals before using any product mentioned on the Site.
3. What information do we collect
While browsing the Site, you may be required to communicate information about yourself.
A) Collection of Anonymous Data (Navigation Data)
No personal information regarding your identity is collected without your knowledge. Nevertheless, during visits to the Site, certain navigation data of users are collected automatically:
- the IP address of the user (this Internet access address is assigned to the user’s computer by his ISP and this information, which changes depending on the user’s session, is not personally identifiable);
- the address of the website from which the user is directly connected to the Gennisium Pharma website;
- the date and time of the user’s visit to the Gennisium Pharma website and the pages visited;
- the operating system of the user’s computer and its navigation software;
- « cookies » (to determine how the user accesses the Internet pages, when, and the number of pages accessed).
As a result, Gennisium Pharma collects anonymous user data (or anonymous information) from this Site, such as the pages you visit and the searches you undertake. These data are not nominative because in no case do they allow personal identification of the user of the site.
- administer the Site
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the Site
- enable your use of the services available on the Site
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users and then better understand how people interact with our Site – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user, and, in such cases, third parties have an obligation of confidentiality
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Site
- identify and prevent fraud
- enhance the security of our network and information systems
- provide communications which we think will be of interest to you
- determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
B) Collection of Nominative Data (Data disclosed, on voluntary base, by the guest)
These data are disclosed only on voluntary base by the guest of the Site and may include name, surname, living address, e-mail address, telephone, nationality. These data are collected through the filing of a format and are used by Gennisium Pharma to answer to specific requests of the guest.
Gennisium Pharma will not disclose to third parties any personal data about you that you may communicate to us through electronic mail. This information will only be used for the purpose of responding to you as efficiently as possible. When you send an email message to our Site, you may be asked to provide certain personal data. No data is intended for third parties without your prior authorization and you have a right to rectify or delete this data by sending a mail to the publisher of the Site or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gennisium Pharma uses the Data disclosed on voluntary base for the following purposes:
- To respond to specific request: in the event of questions addressed to Gennisium Pharma through this Site, data (such name and e-mail address) are necessary to processing the request and provide the guest with an answer. Guests are not obligated to provide such data but in the event they do not, Gennisium Pharma shall not be able to provide an answer to the specific request;
- To activate a newsletter system: Gennisium Pharma, through a newsletter system, shall provide guests with helpful information in relation to new products, news, updates and services. Gennisium Pharma shall activate this service only upon the grant of the guest permission and provided the right of any guest to require in any moment the cancellation of his data and/or the service.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, and if you wish to do so please contact us : email@example.com
Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.
Please by informed that the Site services do not require any form of registration, allowing the guests to visit the Site without providing any personal data (and in general, any Data disclosed on voluntary base).
5. Data Protection
The Internet is an open network so data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Gennisium Pharma cannot guarantee that third parties will not intercept or reroute this personal information
Gennisium Pharma is committed to protecting the security of the collected data and shall take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to protect such data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and all other unlawful forms of processing.
6. Information from Third Parties and other web sites
The Site also contains, with the agreement of the third parties concerned, information from third parties and links to other websites. Gennisium Pharma tries to reference only sites that comply with applicable legislation.
This information and links are only for your information and convenience. Gennisium Pharma is not in a position to exercise any control over the information provided by third parties or published on the sites of third parties. Gennisium Pharma makes no warranties of any kind regarding information and sites of third parties and shall not be held responsible for their content that you access under your entire responsibility.
Gennisium Pharma reserves the right to delete any content or link that it considers objectionable or following the knowledge of a dispute concerning a given content or link. The site may offer you opinions expressed by experts consulted in a particular field in relation to the content of the Site or excerpts of articles. Such information represents only the opinion of the consulted expert or of the journal and not necessarily the opinion of Gennisium Pharma: Gennisium Pharma is not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information and opinions contained in such material.
7. Data Retention and Deletion
Data collected through the Site are stored in servers that are operated and maintained by a different company from Gennisium Pharma. Such company has not access to any data collected by Gennisium Pharma and provides to Gennisium Pharma a simple server service.
Gennisium Pharma only retains the data collected as long as and to the extent needed to fulfill the purposes for which they were originally collected, unless otherwise provided by law or differently requested by the guest (as better specified under following Section 9).
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
(e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
9. Your rights
Any guest of the Site, in any moment, may exert in any time the rights recognized by the applicable privacy laws and, in particular, any right recognized under the General Data Protection Regulation (in particular the rights defined under Sections 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21).
- Require the modification of any data
- Require the immediately deletion of any data or information
- Require a limitation to the exploitation of the data
- Require Gennisium Pharma to provide the data in a format readable by a common device in order to transfer such data to another data controller or to transfer the data directly to another data controller
- Oppose to any share with third parties of the data.
These rights can be exerted by contacting Gennisium Pharma at the following addresses:
Swen Parc Bat E3, Chemin de la Bastide Blanche, 13127 Vitrolles – France
Telephone: +33 9 70 19 79 90
Or by sending an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
10.International data transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.